Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon

The Law of MosesThe Law of Moses by Amy Harmon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I confess I like salt with my chocolate. Have you tried the wavy lays chocolate-covered chips? Yes, that. I prefer my reading material the same way. Give me some salt with my sugar, please. Amy Harmon gets the balance just right, and I savored it the same way I enjoy my salty chocolate. Yum. The only thing I need to do is remember to only pick up an Amy Harmon book the minute my kids walk out the door for school because if I pick it up after the kids are in bed, I won't get a moment of sleep. Reading the book and then reliving it when I finish the last word. What a ride. As a warning to sensitive readers, there is some occasional swearing and premarital sex but with no offensive detail. I'd rate it about the level as Breaking Dawn.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment