The Liebster Blog award! “Liebster,” for those of you who cannot speak German, means “friend” and is aimed at those who have fewer than 200 followers. Right now I have less than 200, but someday, I’ll have more. At any rate, here are the rules:
- Link back to the person who gave you the award. Check out her blog here.
- Pick five other people to give the award to and notify them on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
- And best of all – have bloggity fun and spread the love.
It will also be fun to follow the blogs back and join more than the winner blogs who accompany yours.
The winners are . . . drum roll, please . . .
Susan Law Corpany, Author of LUCKY CHANGE.
Krista Wayment, Author of SHADOWED STONES.
Nicole Grane, Author of IMMORTAL WOUNDS.
Misty Moncur, Author of DAUGHTER OF HELAMAN.
Scott Bryan, Author of THE NIGHT CHILDREN SERIES.
Check out these blogs and follow them J. Pass on the love and let’s see how many followers we can help others get.